- Bailing out AIG (or any other bank) was a BAD IDEA.
- The payments amount to .094% of the money.
- $50 billion of the money went to help out other banks (include $36 billion to European banks)
- AIG execs were throwing money at politicians before, during and after the company was bailed out. Wonder if any bailout money found its way into a campagin coffer?
- Did I mention that bailing out AIG (or anyone else) was a BAD IDEA?
Get mad about bailout money getting paid to executives at a failing corporation. I'm mad too. But wake up to the fact that all this manufactured outrage (by Dodd and other politicians) is just a smokescreen to keep you from questioning their policies.