Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fargo Flood Watch 2009 (part 4)

Well, another day of sandbagging behind me. Courage to all those hardier, braver and cooler souls than me who are still at it. Lots of road closings all over the place, including stretches of Interstates 29 and 94.

My manager Gary and I roamed the area helping out in a few different places today. The rivers are expected to crest Friday at last report, so we should know towards the end of the week how screwed we (as a community) are. I think I mentioned this before, but if I didn't: my house is pretty safe. If we get flooded, it means Fargo can officially be renamed Atlantis.

Here are some more pictures:




Again, find more pictures at my online gallery, then check out what a real photographer can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment