Friday, March 13, 2009

Discombobulated

With the storm this week I missed two days at work. Now it doesn't feel like Friday. I've gotten very little accomplished this week and now the weekend is almost here. All this, coupled with Macy being gone for over a week (her mother took her on a trip) means I'm all out-of-sorts. Hopefully this weekend will set me straight.

On the other hand, "Love Gun" just came on the mp3 player, so I've got that going for me.

Also, you may notice that the "What I'm Reading Now" section has some weird formatting going on. That's intentional. Read the book (which I've already read twice -- it's one of my favorites) and it will make sense.

Update: It occurs to me that this may also have something to do with the fact that this is the second consecutive month in which the 13th falls on a Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment