Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gimme Gimme Good Music

I am ready to hear something new, music wise. I download music sporadically and, to any RIAA agents who may be reading, legally. Whenever I remember a song I haven't heard in awhile or on those days when I don't have my mp3 player and I'm using Pandora and hear something cool, I download.

But lately I've been running out of ideas. My only other current spawning ground is Donna's subscription to Rolling Stone, which is a hollow shell of what it used to be. For me, it hasn't been anything to get excited about in my lifetime, but I acknowlege the import bestowed upon it by all you drugged out hippies in the audience.

So I'm asking for "donations" in the form of music. If you've got a band that just kills or even just a song that you love even if the rest of the band's catalog doesn't do it for you (your own personal one-hit wonders), tell me about it in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. Cliffs of Dover - Eric Johnson
    Needles & Pins - The Ramones

    There's a couple oldies that you already know but may have forgotten or just don't care for. I'm sure I'll come up with more later, but you may wish I hadn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ramones I am familiar with. I'll check out Eric Johnson. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete