Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I don't normally make resolutions for the New Year but I actually have something productive to accomplish, so here goes:

1. Lose another 20 pounds. I took off over 20 pounds in 2008, so I know it's possible. Another 20 would put me at about 200 even.

2. Cook something new at least twice a month. I got the 75th Anniversary edition of The Joy of Cooking for Christmas from my wonderful girlfriend. If you haven't seen it, it has about twelve million recipes in it, so I should be able to pull this off.

3. Post to this blog at least once a day. This one could be tough, mainly because of resolution #4.

4. Don't be the guy that posts on his blog about what he ate for dinner. You know that guy: tonight I didn't feel like cooking, so I had cornflakes. Since I didn't have milk, I used root beer. Here's a picture.

I know I have your support and prayers in this worthy endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment