Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Blog Has Landed

Welcome to my new blog, Pocket Jacks. The name is a reference to poker, as you may know. Pocket Jacks is one of those hands that looks great but you have to be careful, as what you see is not necessarily what you get. A lot of poker players hate getting this hand, but I like it.

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while, and I guess now is the time. Partly because it's the first day of 2009, partly because I want to show my father how easy it is (it's easy Dad), and partly because I sometimes have things to say and no outlet to say them (that doesn't involve arguments, bloody noses, or Human Resources representatives). I'll keep the content PG or better, though.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the rants and diatribes! No offense, but I hope it's not the highlight of my day. Happy New Year!! - Tim

    ReplyDelete