Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fargo MS Walk (Or, How I Plan To Cause My Heart Attack)

I have created a team for the upcoming Fargo MS Walk. The event takes place Saturday, 4/25. So far the team consists of myself, Macy, and Donna. Anybody in the Fargo area want to go walk a few miles (there are 3- and 6-mile routes) and then maybe celebrate by replacing all those precious lost calories with beer afterwards? Yes you do, don't lie.

Anyway, if you are interested, sign up at the MS web site and follow these instructions:
  • Click Join An Existing Team
  • Enter the team name in the search box (Walk of Love Bus) and click "Search for a team"
  • Click the team name in the search results
  • Click Join Team and follow the instructions.

It's just that easy. If you sign up, or if you just want to donate, e-mail me so I can get together a list of participants. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment