Friday, January 29, 2010

Soccer Soccer Soccer!

So, Macy is playing her usual slate of recreational soccer this year, with the season divided into spring and fall. Since I didn't type "summer" in the last sentence, she is also playing travelling soccer this summer. We get to drive around the countryside for tournaments. I'm still on the fence about this; I don't know how much of a time and money commitment this is yet. My fellow MYSA Rec Board members tell me it's not bad; the trips are all short and you can do it without getting hotel rooms for the night, etc. I'm willing to give it a shot.

Oh, and winter indoor soccer starts tonight. Did I mention that? No? Were you not able to infer it from the title of this post, or Macy's obvious committment to playing soccer every waking moment?

Here, Macy wants to say something:

I LIKE SOCCER!!!11!11!!one1!!one!

No comments:

Post a Comment