Friday, May 1, 2009

Return To The Pitch

Soccer is slowly pulling me deeper in. For a sport I've never played and know little about, I am getting more and more involved. I am on the Moorhead Youth Soccer Association's recreation committee. One of my main duties is coordinating with the technical college on which our fields reside to make sure said fields are ready for use.

Macy's first spring game was rained out last week, which worked out well since we had the MS Walk anyway. So tomorrow is our first game (Macy as player, me as coach). Expect pictures and the like in the near future, though I will have to rely on Donna for the pictures. This is because I'll be too busy waving my arms and saying things like, "way to midfield" and "goalie up" to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment