Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This Is What Happened, A Postscript

(ed. note: read parts 1, 2, 3)

Okay, so none of that really happened. Duh. The truth was, not a lot was going on, and I vowed long ago not to post some boring tripe just to post something. Had I not made that infinitely honorable vow, posts from that time would have looked something like this:

Sunday: I watched the Falcons game on ESPN gamecast.
Monday: I went to work. I made dinner. I watched TV.
Tuesday: See Monday.
Wednesday: See Tuesday.
Thursday: Soccer practice.
Friday: See Wednesday.
Saturday: Soccer game. Macy didn't do anything of particular note. It was hot.
Sunday: See last Sunday. Oh, and I cleaned my truck and the bathroom.

See? Nobody wants that. So I didn't post. All this boringness coincided with a lack of interest in doing any political stuff. I also did a little writing, but it wasn't for the blog. It inspired me to dash off the little story in three parts you saw this week though. Hopefully the writing I did last week was of a little better quality, as the blog story was honestly just made up on the fly (like you couldn't tell) with the idea that incoherency would be its strong point.

Anyway, posting will be more regular now, with all the nonsense and ranting you've come to expect, sprinkled with reports from Macy's life. In other words, same old crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment