Friday, September 25, 2009

How Much Beer Can I Drink. I'm Betting On 'A Lot'.

I am heading out this morning to the Twin Cities to meet up with my good friend Tim for our annual pilgrimmage to La Crosse, Wisconsin for Oktoberfest. It involves about what you'd expect considering it's Wisconsin: lots of beer, drunk people, fried food, music that consists of oompa-music and bands you've never heard of.

They may look lame, but they do a very credible Slayer.

It's always fun to see the different crowds on the different nights. Fridays are for the old hands. Saturdays see the festgrounds get flooded with college kids looking to party. Sunday is for people over 50. Monday is for alcoholics. And so on.

Anyway, it's going to be fun, as always. I look forward to that first beer. It tastes like victory. Also, like crappy beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment