Monday, October 12, 2009

Soccer Seasons Ends With A Shiver

It's been decided that our last game (which was "colded-out" last Saturday) won't be made up. The decision was made after getting feedback from parents during Sunday's game. I can't say I'm surprised, though I am disappointed. At least I won't have to make up a practice plan, I suppose.

This was a weird season, as we had three games postponed, made one up on a Sunday after cancelling a make-up the day before due to weather, and ended up playing four games in a five game season after cutting a sixth game for a weekend tournament that never got scheduled.

All that and I may have made a mortal enemy of our photographer after cancelling pictures for fall (and rescheduling them for spring). That came about due to the total fiasco that was getting a schedule put together and rosters finalized.

Anyway, I'm glad it's over since it's turning colder by the day (it was 41 for Saturday's game) and there are still parents out there that can't figure out to dress there kids warm or buy them a water bottle (I bring spares, but still).

No comments:

Post a Comment