Sunday, July 12, 2009

20 Years Later

My 20-year class reunion is over now and boy am I glad I came. I caught up with a lot of old friends, heard some stories I never knew from the old days, and shared a couple that I thought were common knowledge and were not.

We ended up with about a third of the class there. I have no idea if that's a good turnout or not. We toured the school, which has gone through some changes over the years.

Kind of looks like a Rock of Love reunion show. Shortly after
this picture was taken, somebody called somebody else a slut
and a brawl ensued. It was awesome.



The catered dinner on the campus was nice, but the real fun began when we headed back to one of the alumnus' homes for the after party. Free flowing beer, my old "band mate" breaking out the guitar, and telling stories of the old days. It was a really great time and I think I'll be looking some of the locals up when I'm back in Georgia this fall.


"There I was completely wasted
out of work and down..."


For more picture goodness, you need to either be my friend or a member of the class of '89 (though hopefully, if you're the latter, you're already the former).

No comments:

Post a Comment