Monday, March 1, 2010

View From My Window



That's right. Vegas, baby! Donna and I are staying at the Rio for four nights. This is my first time at the Rio (and Donna's first time in Vegas), and I must say this is one nice hotel. Huge room, clean (at least as clean as a microbe-drenched cootie factory can be), and a liquor store right next to the elevator. There's also about seventeen restaurants in the place, about eight of which I want to try.

We're doing the touristy thing today and at least part of tomorrow with Donna's parents and brother, who are in town until Tuesday after attending Sunday's NASCAR race. After that, Donna and I will meet up on Thursday for the return trip, her arms laden with shopping bags and my wallet stripped bare from an overdose of poker and craps. Vegas rocks!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time. Good luck at the tables. I think you should do a blog entry on the Flamingo's european-style bathing "Go" pool, replete with pictures. LOL

    kipp

    ReplyDelete