Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pictures From A Bicycle Commute

I took up biking to work on occasion last summer and have kept it up this year. I try to do it at least once a week (though I should be doing it twice). It's a pretty cool ride through some neighborhoods as well as through some morning rush hour traffic, though of course, rush hour traffic in Fargo isn't the same thing as rush hour traffic in New York City. Here are a few snapshots I took on my Friday morning ride:

The bike path along 25th street.


Looking eastward above I-94.

That huge dirt field used to be several soccer fields, which were dug up
during the flood this spring. The dirt was used to build earthen dikes.

A view from beneath the frontage road crossing 40th avenue.

A row of bikes on the Microsoft Fargo campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment