Thursday, February 11, 2010

At Work, So At Home

So I got swamped today at work. One of my work machines had to be wiped and rebuilt not once, but twice. Needless to say, I didn't have a lot of time to play blogger today. At the end of the day all was well so maybe tomorrow I'll get some real work done.

Once I got home, I had to set up my new home machine. Yep, I'm now a multi-machine guy at home. Or as I like to call it, I've "gone computer Mormon". I bought a Toshiba mini netbook and it arrived today. I bought it mainly as a travel machine since I have two blogs that require my attention. Also, it's nice to sit in my easy chair and type up a blog post while I watch 30 Rock. Hey, kinda like I'm doing right now!

I also managed to get both the wireless network and the workgroup set up and running, so it's like I'm an IT guy or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment