1. What specific measures will you take to restore small business owner confidence in the economy?
2. What steps will you enact to stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapon? (NOTE: "no measures are off the table" does not count as an answer.)
3. How can the process of becoming a U.S. citizen be made easier for those immigrants who want to do it legally?
4. Will you sign a bill into law that makes warrantless wiretapping illegal?
5. What specific agencies would you work to eliminate from the federal government?
6. Would you support across-the-board actual cuts to the federal budget (i.e., no outlays excluded)? (NOTE: reductions in increases to budgets do not count.)
7. Would you sign a bill abolishing the current tax code and replacing it with a flat tax?
8. Would you sign a bill repealing the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a."Obamacare"), and if so, what specific measures would you endorse to combat rising healthcare costs?
9. What specific actions will you take to increase transparency in the federal government?
10. Will you pledge to never sign any bill that increases the debt ceiling?
Also see: Ten Debate Questions I Would Ask President Obama